Dr. Matthew Troxler is a podiatrist practicing in Burlington, NC. Dr. Troxler is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Troxler diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
- Brent General Hospital 1984
Dr. Matthew Gray Troxler D.P.M.'s Practice location
Dr. Matthew Gray Troxler D.P.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Dr. Richard Charles Tuchman DPM2706 St. Jude Street, Greensboro NC Greensboro NC 27405
- Dr. Gretchen A. Lawrence DPM5921 W Friendly Ave Greensboro NC 27410
- Dr. Justin Allen Fowler D.P.M1234 Huffman Mill Rd Burlington NC 27215
- Dr. Todd W Cline D.P.M1234 Huffman Mill Rd Burlington NC 27215
- Dr. Kathryn Pope Egerton DPM2706 St. Jude Street, Greensboro NC Greensboro NC 27405
- Dr. Norman Scott Regal DPM2706 St. Jude Street, Greensboro NC Greensboro NC 27405