Dr. Nilesh D. Patel, M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)30 East 40th Street Suite 802 New York NY, 10016
Dr. Nilesh Patel is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Patel specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
New York University School MD 1995
American Board of Otolaryngology
Dr. Nilesh D. Patel, M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10017Get Direction
Dr. Nilesh D. Patel, M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- Can Laryngitis Be Accompanied by a Cough?
The inflammation of the voice box (larynx) is what is known as laryngitis. Usually, laryngitis heals in a week without the need of treatment.Laryngitis symptoms start unexpectedly and normally worsen in two to three days. The symptoms include:...
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Dr. Stephen P. Warman M.D.10721 QUEENS BLVD FOREST HILLS NY 11375
- Charles P. Kimmelman993 Park Ave Suite 1C New York New York 10028
- Takashi Wakamori810 Abbott Boulevard Fort Lee New Jersey 7024
- Dr. Steven Hemmerdinger M.D.1055 SAW MILL RIVER RD ARDSLEY NY 10502
- Dr. Haidy Marzouk M.D.450 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn NY 11203
- Dr. Brett Miles M.D., DDS430 Lakeville Rd New Hyde Park NY New York 11042