Dr. Hooman Rashidi is a pathologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Rashidi is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Rashidi can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Rashidi may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 2003
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
- Sequence motifs determine structure and Ca++-binding by EF-hand proteins.
- Rare case of a primary non-dural central nervous system low grade B-cell lymphoma and literature review.
- Clotting activity of polyphosphate-functionalized silica nanoparticles.
- Optimal Molecular Methods in Detecting p190 (BCR-ABL) Fusion Variants in Hematologic Malignancies: A Case Report and Review of the Literature.
- Concurrent copper and iron deficiency in a gastric bypass patient: a great mimicker of MDS.
- The Authors' Reply.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia with Isolated Trisomy 19 Associated with Diffuse Myelofibrosis and Osteosclerosis.
- Translocation (6;15)(q12;q15): A Novel Mutation in a Patient with Therapy-Related Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
- Decreased Anemia Prevalence Among Women and Children in Rural Baja California, Mexico: A 6-Year Comparative Study.
- The New Clinicopathologic and Molecular Findings in Myeloid Neoplasms With inv(3)(q21q26)/t(3;3)(q21;q26.2).
- CD7 Positive Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Arising in a Background of Follicular Lymphoma: A Case Report and Review of the Literature.
- An extremely rare case of concurrent V600E mutation driven hairy cell leukemia and melanoma: case report and review of literature.
- PAX5-Negative Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma: A Case Report of a Rare Entity and Review of the Literature.
Dr. Hooman Henry Rashidi M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92103Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95820Get Direction
Dr. Hooman Henry Rashidi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Dr. Anthony W Benderman MD6010 Amarillo Boulevard West Amarillo TX 79106
- Jessica Wang-Rodriguez3350 La Jolla Village Dr San Diego CA 92161
- Dr. Pamela Davis Boswell D.O.10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Julie B. Steele M.D.10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. David John Francis M.D.7592 Metropolitan Dr San Diego CA 92108
- Dr. Fei Bao M.D.622 W 168th St New York NY 10032