Dr. Veena V Sengupta M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology7320 Woodlake Ave Suite 250 West Hills CA, 91307
Dr. Veena Sengupta practices Neuropathology in West Hills, CA. Dr. Sengupta studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1992
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
Dr. Veena V Sengupta M.D.'s Practice location
West Hills, CA 91307Get Direction
WEST HILLS, CA 91307Get Direction
Dr. Veena V Sengupta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sengupta
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- New Multiple Sclerosis Treatment, Ocrevus, Slows Down Disease Progression
In 2017, the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) approved the drug – Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) – as a treatment for both relapsing and progressive forms of multiple sclerosis. ...
- Linda Ronstadt: A Rare Conversation About Parkinson’s Disease
Linda Ronstadt, born July 15, 1946, had a diversified career that began in the mid-1960’s with the folk-rock group, Stone Poneys. After their breakup, Linda started a lucrative career in the country music genre where she became the first female singer to release an alt-country album. She put...
- Support Groups for Muscular Dystrophy: Finding Genuine Connection and Understanding
A lot of people are suffering from muscular dystrophy (MD). The most common forms of MD in children are Duchenne and Becker, and about 400 to 500 boys are born with these in the United States each year. About 70,000 people in the UK suffer from MD. This condition, which is usually acquired by people...
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- Organization Gives Mom and Son with Muscular Dystrophy A New Furnace
Winters in Edmonton, Alberta Canada are known for being long, harsh and cold. For a family living with an old rickety furnace, it can sometimes feel like a big game of chicken. Will the furnace decide to call it quits before the cold does? Recently, a family who was in that exact situation was...
- Dr. Regina Berkovich MD8727 Beverly Blvd W Hollywood CO 90048
- Dr. Mohsen Mahmoud Hamza M.D.11600 Wilshire Blvd. West Los Angeles California 90025
- Dr. Lancelot Oliver Alexander MD16030 Ventura Blvd Encino CA 91436
- Dr. Ezekiel Fink MD416 N BEDFORD DR BEVERLY HILLS CA 90210
- Dr. Peter-Brian Andersson MD18370 Burbank Blvd Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Barry Ludwig MD2811 WILSHIRE BLVD SUITE 508 SANTA MONICA CA 90403