Renee Garvin is a physical therapist practicing in Santa Rosa, CA. Renee Garvin specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Renee Garvin can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Renee Garvin will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Renee Garvin PT's Practice location
Santa Rosa, CA 95403Get Direction
Renee Garvin PT's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garvin
- Darren, h.
Top notch Physical Therapist.
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Mr. Christopher Keith Strunk PT,OCS4729 Hoen Ave Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Ms. Marsha Ellen Sendar M.S.P.T.1410 Guerneville Rd Santa Rosa CA 95403
- John William Holden MPT454 W Napa St Sonoma CA 95476
- Christine Jacobsen PT1712 Chehalis Dr Petaluma CA 94954
- Kimberly Anne Hartman3325 Chanate Rd Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Ms. Katherine Theresa Lukezic MPT401 Bicentennial Way Santa Rosa CA 95403