Dr. Stephen Childress is a Chiropractor practicing in Lebanon, VA. Dr. Childress specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Childress seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Stephen Lewis Childress DC's Practice location
Lebanon, VA 24266Get Direction
LEBANON, VA 24266Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Lewis Childress DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. Amanda Musick D.C.103 Charwood Dr Abingdon VA 24210
- Dr. Brandon Heth Gillenwater D.C.2110 Euclid Ave Bristol VA 24201
- Dr. Robert Allen Boothe DC108 Reedy Creek Rd Abingdon VA 24210
- Dr. Barry Keith Gregory D.C.1114 E. Main Street Lebanon VA 24266
- Dr. Kevin Paul Borntreger D.C.4217 N Ripley St Davenport IA 52806
- Dr. Dylan Levesque D.C.220 East Valley Street Abingdon VA 24210