Specializing in dentistry and endodontics, Dr. Patrick Fitzgerald, DDS is one of the country's top rated doctors. He currently sees patients in Park ridge, Illinois. Dr. Fitzgerald holds a medical degree ...
- Circulatory and thermal adjustments to prolonged exercise in paraplegic women.
- Circulatory and metabolic responses of women to arm crank and wheelchair ergometry.
- Lean body mass estimation by bioelectrical impedance analysis: a four-site cross-validation study.
- The effects of arm crank training on the physiological responses to submaximal wheelchair ergometry.
- Validity of impedance predictions at various levels of fatness.
- Alactic capacity and power: reliability and interpretation.
- The mechanical efficiency of wheelchair dependent women during wheelchair ergometry.
- University Of Illinois At Chicago, College Of Dentistry
Dr. Patrick Ian Fitzgerald DDS's Practice location
Park Ridge, IL 60068Get Direction
Dr. Patrick Ian Fitzgerald DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- The Different Colors of Poop: What Could Green Poop Mean?
Passing poop is the body's natural way of eliminating waste and toxins that could otherwise hamper your body's internal functioning and cause serious health problems.The usual color of poop is brown. However, the color of poop can change due to various reasons. Most of the time, changes in the color...
- What Exactly Is Holistic Medicine?
OverviewHolistic medicine is the science and art of healing, which uses an approach that considers the mind, body, and spirit of a person. Holistic medicine practice also involves both alternative and conventional types of treatment to achieve optimal health and wellness.In holistic medicine,...
- What are the Different Types of Seizures?
Seizures vs. Seizure DisorderA seizure is described as an abnormal electrical activity that occurs in the brain. Normally, neurons (also called brain cells) flow in an organized manner on the brain’s surface. However, when there’s an excess of electrical discharge, a seizure occurs.Seizures can...
- What Is Wrist Tendonitis?
Tendons are strong connective tissues in the body that connects a muscle to a bone. Wrist tendons are the ones that connect forearm muscles to the bones of the fingers and hands. Wrist tendons usually slide through sheaths with fluid as they pass by the wrist joint. These sheaths let the tendons to...
- Increased Risk of Breast Cancer with African American Diabetic Patients
According to the data analysis results of the study conducted by Boston University and headed by Dr. Julie R. Palmer, African-American women with type 2 diabetes were confirmed to have about a 43% higher risk of having estrogen receptor-negative breast cancer as compared to women without...
- Rick A. Munaretto3116 South Oak Park Avenue Berwyn Illinois 60402
- Dr. Brett Evan Gilbert D.D.S.6769 N Milwaukee Ave Niles IL 60714
- Dr. Vince A Penesis D.D.S.120 Oakbrook Ctr Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Joshua Adam Ries DMD845 N Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Paul Vizgirda DDS1960 N Lincoln Park W Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Logan T Bell DDS, MS1000 Asylum Ave Hartford CT 06105