Dr. Tushar R Gaonkar M.D.
Family Practitioner1948 Three Farms Ave Naperville IL, 60540
Dr. Tushar Gaonkar is a family practitioner practicing in Naperville, IL. Dr. Gaonkar specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Gaonkar possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1994
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1994
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Plantar Wart
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- St Joseph Hosp, Family Medicine
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago 1997
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital Program
Dr. Tushar R Gaonkar M.D.'s Practice location
Naperville, IL 60540Get Direction
Dr. Tushar R Gaonkar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gaonkar
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Guaifenesin Drug Interactions
What is guaifenesin?It is an expectorant. It helps to cough out mucus through the mouth. It is known to reduce chest congestion caused by infections, common cold or allergies, respiratory illnesses, and bronchitis. It is not used to treat cough caused by smoking and long-term breathing problems....
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Dr. Ann I. Ryan MD1304 15th St Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Molly Marie D'Costa D.O.2710 111th Street Naperville IL 60565
- Dr. Christopher Michael Varona D.O.9201 Sunset Blvd. West Hollywood CA 90069
- Dr. Mark Bernhard MD1180 W Wilson St Batavia IL 60510
- Dr. Steven N Pector D.O.2257 W SCHAUMBURG RD SCHAUMBURG IL 60194
- Dr. Steven M Armbrust MD2001 W Wiesbrook Rd Wheaton IL 60187