Mohammad A Abid MD FACC
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease81709 Dr Carreon Blvd Suite A1 Indio CA, 92201
Dr. Mohammad Abid is a cardiologist practicing in Indio, CA. Dr. Abid specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Abid also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Khyber Med Coll, Univ of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan
Khyber Medical College, University Of Peshawar, Pakistan Medical
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Pericarditis--an extraintestinal complication of inflammatory bowel disease.
- Safety and cost-effectiveness of outpatient autologous transplantation for multiple myeloma in Asia: single-center perspective from Singapore.
- Immotile-cilia syndrome with azoospermia: a case report and review of the literature.
- General Care
- VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER OF FRESNO, FRESNO, CA Cardiovascular Disease 1991
Mohammad A Abid MD FACC's Practice location
Indio, CA 92201Get Direction
Mohammad A Abid MD FACC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abid
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low-density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- Atrial Fibrillation vs. ,Ventricular Fibrillation
Any condition of the heart should be taken seriously, as heart conditions can cause very serious damage to the body, especially if not treated quickly and adequately. While all heart abnormalities should be treated as quickly as possible, it is important to understand the differences between atrial...
- What are Phytosterols?
Experts are of the opinion that phytosterols improve the body’s ability to lower cholesterol levels. Like other cholesterol-lowering foods, including salmon and oats, phytosterols are supposed to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol, LDL. Phytosterols, or plant sterols and stanol esters, are...
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- Gholam R Zadeii M.D.39000 BOB HOPE DR RANCHO MIRAGE CA 92270
- Brom D Beckerman M.D.39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Abdallah Victor Kubbeh M.D.388 Loch Lomond Rd Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Narasimha P Rao M.D.1180 N Indian Canyon Dr Palm Springs CA 92262
- Eric M Sontz M.D.39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Barry T Hackshaw M.D.39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270