Mr. Kenneth Miller, MD
Physical Therapist9110 Philadelphia Rd Suite 208 Rosedale MD, 21237
Kenneth Miller is a physical therapist practicing in Rosedale, MD. Kenneth Miller specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kenneth Miller can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kenneth Miller will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
What do you attribute your success to?
- His dedication to his patients and the profession
Mr. Kenneth Miller, MD's Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
Chesapeake City, MD 21915Get Direction
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Dr. Gregory Keith Lemoine PT, DPT1232 Race Rd Ste 203 Baltimore MD 21237
- Michael Tyler Smith DPT9110 Philadelphia Rd Rosedale MD 21237
- Teresa Stanley Kaidy Other1232 Race Rd Ste 203 Baltimore MD 21237
- Laura H Long PT9105 FRANKLIN SQUARE DR STE 106 BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Kristin Marie Malmquist Other8652 PULASKI HWY ROSEDALE MD 21237
- Megan L Pollak9110 PHILADELPHIA RD ROSEDALE MD 21237