Dr. Andrew P Amunategui MD
Plastic Surgeon21355 E Dixie Hwy Suite 109 Miami FL, 33180
Dr. Andrew Amunategui is board-certified in plastic surgery and general surgery. He earned his medical degree from University of Miami Medical School in 1990. Dr. Amunategui completed his residency at ...
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1990
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1990
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Cosmetic Surgery, Arm Lift, Body Contouring After Weight Loss And More
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- In Univ Sch Of Med, Plastic Surgery; Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, General Surgery
- Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals 1995
- Indiana University Affiliated Hospitals
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
- Indiana U And Purdue U Medical Program 1997
Dr. Andrew P Amunategui MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33180Get Direction
Dr. Andrew P Amunategui MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Amunategui
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Dr. Mark F. Blake M.D.2665 Executive Park Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33331
- Dr. Deirdre Margaret Marshall M.D. ,F.A.C.S., FAAP3100 Sw 62nd Ave Miami FL 33155
- Dr. Timothy A. Alexander M.D.9000 NE 2ND AVE MIAMI SHORES FL 33138
- Dr. Julio F. Gallo MD1441 BRICKELL AVE MIAMI FL 33131
- Mr. Leonard M. Hochstein M.D19495 BISCAYNE BLVD STE 204 AVENTURA FL 33180
- Dr. Oscar M. Ramirez DDS4640 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33308