Dr. Andrew P Amunategui MD
Plastic Surgeon21355 E Dixie Hwy Suite 109 Miami FL, 33180
Dr. Andrew Amunategui is board-certified in plastic surgery and general surgery. He earned his medical degree from University of Miami Medical School in 1990. Dr. Amunategui completed his residency at ...
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1990
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1990
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Cosmetic Surgery, Arm Lift, Body Contouring After Weight Loss And More
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Indiana U And Purdue U Medical Program 1997
Dr. Andrew P Amunategui MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33180Get Direction
Dr. Andrew P Amunategui MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Amunategui
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- Dr. Laurence Ian Arnold MD5353 N Federal Hwy #301 Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Mark F. Blake M.D.2665 Executive Park Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33331
- Dr. Deirdre Margaret Marshall M.D. ,F.A.C.S., FAAP3100 Sw 62nd Ave Miami FL 33155
- Dr. Leonard Roudner M.D.550 Biltmore Way Miami FL 33134
- Dr. Timothy A. Alexander M.D.9000 NE 2ND AVE MIAMI SHORES FL 33138
- Dr. Oscar M. Ramirez DDS4640 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33308