Dr. Daniel F Iyama-kurtycz MD
Pathologist | Cytopathology600 Highland Ave Madison WI, 53792
Dr. Daniel Iyama-kurtycz is a pathologist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Iyama-kurtycz is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Iyama-kurtycz can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Iyama-kurtycz may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
University of Mi Med Sch 1976
University of Michigan Medical School 1976
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas (Wichita) Program
Dr. Daniel F Iyama-kurtycz MD's Practice location
Dr. Daniel F Iyama-kurtycz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Iyama-kurtycz
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Dr. Thomas Jay Raife MD600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792
- Dr. Darya Buehler M.D.Uw Hospital and Clinics Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Paul Samuel Weisman M.D.UW HOSPITAL & CLINICS MADISON WI 53792
- Dr. Robert F Corliss MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Suzanne M Selvaggi MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Jose R Torrealba MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792