Dr. Kenneth Todd Blackner M.D.
General Practitioner620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA, 23708
Dr. Kenneth Blackner is a general practitioner practicing in Portsmouth, VA. Dr. Blackner does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Blackner provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Kenneth Todd Blackner M.D.'s Practice location
Portsmouth, VA 23708Get Direction
SHELLEY, ID 83274Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Todd Blackner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blackner
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of AIDS?
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, is a serious secondary immunodeficiency disorder. AIDS is caused by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). There is progressive destruction of cell-mediated (T cell) immunity. Also, both conditions are characterized by subsequent effects on humoral immunity...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of HIV?
HIV infection is an infection that is caused by the HIV virus. The virus infects and destroys the CD4+ cells in the human body hence weakening the immune system. It is transmitted from one person to another through exchange of fluids. These fluids may involve semen, vaginal fluids, blood or breast...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- How is a Strep Throat Treated?
The first goal of the treatment for strep throat is the prevention of the acute rheumatic fever. However, the benefits also include preventing suppurative complications, alleviation of strep throat symptoms, limiting the household spread, and also reducing the duration of the disease. Consult with...
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- Dr. Michele Jane Gonzalez M.D.ATLANTIC DERMATOLOGY ASSOCIATES VIRGINIA BEACH VA 23454
- Dr. Leovigildo Gangoy M.D.5156 Crystal Point Dr Virginia Beach Virginia 23455
- Ms. Jennifer F Krup MD1020 Independance Blvd Virginia Beach VA 23455
- Dr. James H. Hall M.D.705 Battlefield Blvd N Chesapeake VA 23320
- Dr. Michael A Webb MD7924 Chesapeake Blvd Norfolk VA 23518
- Dr. Derek Matthew Miletich M.D.620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708