Dr. Robin Dodge is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Dodge provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Dodge discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Memorial University of Newfoundland Faculty of Medicine 1976
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
Dr. Robin Dodge MD's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45406Get Direction
Dr. Robin Dodge MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Blepharoplasty
What is Blepharoplasty?Blepharoplasty is a surgical operation aimed at removing bulk and excess skin, usually from the lower and upper eyelids. It is performed for either cosmetic reasons or during the correction of visual related problems. Blepharoplasty is sometimes referred to as plastic eye...
- Laser Shoes Help Parkinson’s Patients in Freezing Episodes
As someone gets older, they are more at risk for neurodegenerative diseases. Among these diseases is Parkinson's, which affects a patient's movements and motor skills.Parkinson’s disease does not only result from old age. It also has been shown to occur more frequently among men who are...
- Ways to Overcome Indigestion During Pregnancy
Indigestion, also known as dyspepsia, is a very common problem that many people encounter. Indigestion is the burning or pang sensation that is felt in the upper abdomen just below the breast bone. This condition occurs in about 20% of individuals in the United States alone. Indigestion is also a...
- How Family Can Be a Powerful Support System for Those with Cystic Fibrosis
Family can be a powerful support system. People are naturally community-driven beings who are healthiest and happiest when belonging to something greater. It's the reason that people will make great sacrifices for the people they love. Family can provide the pillar for emotional support through...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- What is Lung Cancer? Get the Facts
The Nature of Cancerous CellsEvery cell in the human body is programmed to carry out a specific role. For example, a red blood cell carries oxygen to tissues, a white blood cell wards off infection, and an intestinal cell absorbs nutrients in the digestive tract. All these cells are programmed to...
- Dr. William Edward Nelson M.D.4881 SUGAR MAPLE DR WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB OH 45433
- Dr. Grant C Shirley MD2222 Philadelphia Dr Dayton OH 45406
- Dr. Nevine Mahmoud MD1010 WOODMAN DR DAYTON OH 45432
- Salvatore Pelligra Other2325 5TH STREET WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB OH 45433
- Dr. Farhad Sahiar MD3535 Salem Ave Dayton OH 45406
- Dr. Angela Marie Palitto D.O.3525 SOUTHERN BLVD KETTERING OH 45429