Dr. Anna Klosinska-salazar is a speech language pathologist practicing in SOUTH GLASTONBURY, CT. Dr. Klosinska-salazar specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Klosinska-salazar evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Klosinska-salazar helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Anna Katarzyna Klosinska-salazar MA CCC-SLP's Practice location
SOUTH GLASTONBURY, CT 06073Get Direction
Mrs. Anna Katarzyna Klosinska-salazar MA CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Kathleen J Mcgraw101 N PLAINS INDUSTRIAL RD WALLINGFORD CT 06492
- Heather Wood CCC SLP230 FARMINGTON AVENUE FARMINGTON CT 06032
- Mrs. Meredith L Bandish M.A., CCC-SLP42 ASHWELL DR PLANTSVILLE CT 06479
- Eileen Teitelbaum CCC-SLP230 FARMINGTON AVE FARMINGTON CT 06032
- Ms. Nicolle Laura Annicelli59 HARRINGTON CT COLCHESTER CT 06415
- Ashli Anna Tokarz292 THORPE AVE MERIDEN CT 06450