Dr. Faisal G Qureshi MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC, 20010
Dr. Faisal Qureshi practices Pediatric Surgery in Washington, DC. Dr. Qureshi treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Qureshidiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
- Benign sacrococcygeal neoplasm arising at birth from a giant congenital melanocytic nevus.
- Early results after laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy in adolescents with morbid obesity.
- The impact of ethnic population dynamics on neonatal ECMO outcomes: a single urban institutional study.
- Inpatient weight loss as a precursor to bariatric surgery for adolescents with extreme obesity: optimizing bariatric surgery.
- Predicting sleep apnea in morbidly obese adolescents undergoing bariatric surgery.
- Laparoscopic vertical sleeve gastrectomy for adolescents with morbid obesity.
- The impact of leukoreduced red blood cell transfusion on mortality of neonates undergoing extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.
- Renal replacement therapy in children.
- Prevalence of Chronic Gastritis or Helicobacter pylori Infection in Adolescent Sleeve Gastrectomy Patients Does Not Correlate with Symptoms or Surgical Outcomes.
- Classification and team response to nonroutine events occurring during pediatric trauma resuscitation.
- Thirty-day outcomes for children and adolescents undergoing laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy at a free-standing children's hospital.
- Factors Associated with Pediatric Mortality from Motor Vehicle Crashes in the United States: A State-Based Analysis.
- State-level geographic variation in prompt access to care for children after motor vehicle crashes.
- New York Hospital Queens
Dr. Faisal G Qureshi MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20010Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. Faisal G Qureshi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Qureshi
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Are There Risks To A Circumcision?
It is a procedure that takes just a few minutes to remove the foreskin of a male’s penis.This process has been associated with a number of things; some of them are true,while others are not. Depending on the circumstances, different people have viewed circumcision as an act that comes with its own...
- Dr. Kurt D Newman MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Martin Eichelberger MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Cynthia Gingalewski MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Jeffrey R Lukish MD9850 Key West Avenue Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Mark Slidell M.D., M.P.H.111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Louis M Marmon MD9715 Medical Center Dr Rockville MD 20850