Dr. Davor Vugrin MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2232 Indiana Ave Suite 102 Lubbock TX, 79410
Dr. Davor Vugrin is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Vugrin specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ Of Zagreb, Med Fak, Zagreb, Croatia 1968
Medicinski Fakultet 1968
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Dr. Davor Vugrin MD's Practice location
Lubbock, TX 79410Get Direction
Dr. Davor Vugrin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vugrin
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- Dr. Nicholas Cyril Dcunha MD602 Indiana Ave Lubbock TX 79415
- Dr. Jose Carlos Cruz MD4101 22nd Pl Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Kiran Kumar Yalamanchili M.D.4101 22ND PL LUBBOCK TX 79410
- Dr. Diane duyen T Nguyen DO602 Indiana Ave Lubbock TX 79415
- Dr. Jose A Figueroa MD4101 22nd Place Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Everardo Cobos M.D.4515 MARSHA SHARP FWY LUBBOCK TX 79407