Dr. V Arterbery practices Radiation Oncology in Rochester, MI. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Arterbery specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
- Radiation medicine innovations for the new millenium.
- An improved method for computerized tomography-planned transperineal 125iodine prostate implants.
- American College of Radiology Appropriateness Criteria(®)--locally advanced (high-risk) prostate cancer.
- The complex role of personality in cancer treatment: impact of dependency-detachment on health status, distress, and physician-patient relationship.
- Defense Mechanisms and Utilization in Cancer Patients Undergoing Radiation Therapy: A Pilot Study.
- Treatment-related symptoms during the first year following transperineal 125I prostate implantation.
- High-dose rate brachytherapy for carcinoma of the cervix.
- Short-term morbidity from CT-planned transperineal I-125 prostate implants.
- Quality of life after permanent prostate implant.
- Calculated dosimetric parameters of the IoGold 125I source model 3631-A.
Dr. V Elayne Arterbery MD, MHSA's Practice location
Rochester, MI 48307Get Direction
Rochester, MI 48309Get Direction
SAGINAW, MI 48601Get Direction
Dr. V Elayne Arterbery MD, MHSA's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Dr. Andrew T. Turrisi MD4100 Beecher Flint Michigan 48532
- Dr. Arthur J. Frazier MD1080 Harrington Blvd. Mount Clemens Michigan 48043
- Sirisha R. Nandalur MD3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. James Fontanesi M.D.14642 Newport Ave Tustin CA 92780
- Dr. Mihai I Ghilezan MD, PHD3577 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Larry L Kestin Other3577 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073