Dr. Paul Tobin is a psychologist practicing in Edmond, OK. Dr. Tobin specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Tobin evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Tobin because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Paul G. Tobin PH.D.'s Practice location
Edmond, OK 73013Get Direction
Dr. Paul G. Tobin PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tobin
Life changing counselor .
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- How is Binge Eating Disorder Diagnosed?
Binge eating disorder can often go undetected for long periods of time because it is a condition characterized by shame, denial and secrecy. Being open about it is always the first step to its diagnosis. This makes diagnosis of this particular eating disorder challenging in most cases. Binge eating...
- What Is Euthymia?
IntroductionA person is often regarded as when in the longitudinal course of mood disturbances, the threshold of a disorder is not met. People with bipolar disorder may spend most of their time in the state of mania, depression, or in a mixed state, while the rest are in euthymia. Certain...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- Dan E. Jones222 N.W. 13th St. Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73103
- Mickey Ozolins Other4120 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Liliana F Speed ED.D.6406 N Santa Fe Ave Oklahoma City OK 73116
- Dr. Jennifer Morgan Lancaster PH.D.604 S Classen Ave Oklahoma City OK 73160
- Dr. Gale Llewellyn Hobson PHD4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Marcia S. Moore PH.D.4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120