Roy J Ulin MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME, 04106
Dr. Roy Ulin is a cardiologist practicing in South Portland, ME. Dr. Ulin specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Ulin also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Cardiovascular Diseases; Westchester Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Roy J Ulin MD's Practice location
South Portland, ME 04106Get Direction
Rockport, ME 04856Get Direction
LEWISTON, ME 04240Get Direction
Roy J Ulin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ulin
- Who Should You Call if You Have a Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure does not indicate that your heart has stopped working; instead what it indicates is that your heart is pumping blood at a slower rate than normal. Because the blood moves through the heart and the body at a much slower rate, the pressure in the heart builds up. Hence, the...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?
How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?Cholesterol is not that bad for our body – it has several important functions and is needed in moderate amounts. This compound is required to make new cells in the body, protect neurons, and also produce hormones. But when the amount of cholesterol...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Lowell Ian Gerber MD100 Spencers Ridge Road Freeport Maine 04032
- James B. Powers M.D.119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME 04106
- Enrique J Rivas MD119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME 04106
- Marco N. Diaz M.D.119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME 04106
- Jeffrey A. Rosenblatt M.D.119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME 04106
- Lisa R Thomas MD119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME 04106