Janine Cheryl Detter
Psychologist | School1574 State Road 502 Santa Fe NM, 87506
Janine Detter is a psychologist practicing in Santa Fe, NM. Janine specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Janine evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Janine because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Genome sequence of Nitrosomonas sp. strain AL212, an ammonia-oxidizing bacterium sensitive to high levels of ammonia.
- Genome analyses of the carboxydotrophic sulfate-reducers Desulfotomaculum nigrificans and Desulfotomaculum carboxydivorans and reclassification of Desulfotomaculum caboxydivorans as a later synonym of Desulfotomaculum nigrificans.
Janine Cheryl Detter's Practice location
Santa Fe, NM 87506Get Direction
Janine Cheryl Detter's reviewsWrite Review
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- William Player1925 Aspen Dr Santa Fe New Mexico 87505
- Diane R. Thompson1073 Encantado Drive Santa Fe New Mexico 87501
- Dr. Susan B Cave PHD2213 Brothers Rd Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Diana C Miller M.D.2019 GALISTEO ST SANTA FE NM 87505
- Dr. Caroline B Williams PH.D., M.P.2204 BROTHERS RD SANTA FE NM 87505
- Dr. Carolyn S Mcginnis PHD110 DEL RIO DR SANTA FE NM 87501