Dr. Peterkin Lee-kwen practices Neuropathology in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Lee-kwen studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of the West Indies Faculty of Medical Sciences 1987
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Program
Dr. Peterkin Lee-kwen MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14224Get Direction
Dr. Peterkin Lee-kwen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee-kwen
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- On the Back of Friends: How One Man Travels the World with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone dreams of travelling the world at some point in life, and while this dream may envision backpacks, campfires, mobile speakers, inflatable mattresses and tons of supplies, very few people would dream of actually being backpacks on their thrilling adventure.Some four years ago, one of such...
- What Is ALS : Common symptoms of ALS
ALS, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, is a neurological disorder that many people refer to as Lou Gehrig's disease. This is a progressive disease in which the nerves that control the voluntary movements in the body deteriorate. As the nerve cells degenerate, it leads to paralysis and then death...
- Is Forced Exercise Really A Treatment for Parkinson's?
Across the US, people are gathering together a few times a week to climb on their stationary bikes and peddle like nobody’s business. These aren’t spin classes, nor are the riders training for the Tour de France. Instead, these are people who are challenging themselves and pushing their bodies...
- This Is How Parkinson's Affects Life Expectancy
When anyone talks about any chronic disease like Parkinson’s, perhaps the most important question that comes to mind is how does it affect life expectancy? However, living for a long time is not the only important thing.Another critical question is, what are the problems that affect the quality of...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Causes
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological condition affecting millions of people around the world. The condition is characterized by the having the constant urge to move your leg, which usually occurs at night. Although RLS is serious, it is a treatable condition. Causes of Restless Legs...
- Dr. David G. Lichter MD3495 Bailey Avenue Buffalo New York 14215
- Dr. Michael J. Battaglia D.O.85 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Claude Macaluso MD80 Fifth Ave New York NY 10011
- Dr. Leonardo G Fugoso MD100 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Tomas Holmlund M.D.3980 Sheridan Dr Buffalo NY 14226
- Dr. Peter Kovacs M.D.200 Sterling Dr Orchard Park NY 14127