Charles C Nydegger MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1850 E PARK AVE STATE COLLEGE PA, 16803
Dr. Charles Nydegger is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in STATE COLLEGE, PA. Dr. Nydegger performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Results of the multicenter RENEWAL 3 AVT clinical study of cardiac resynchronization defibrillator therapy in patients with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation.
- Use of programmed stimulation in identifying patients at high risk for sudden cardiac death.
- T wave inversion associated with severe theophylline toxicity.
- Intramyocardial current flow in acute coronary occlusion in the canine heart.
- Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Hahnemann University
Charles C Nydegger MD's Practice location
STATE COLLEGE, PA 16803Get Direction
Charles C Nydegger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nydegger
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...