Dr. Lawrence Spetka practices Neurological Surgery in Toledo, OH. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Spetka prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1976
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1976
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Neurological Surgery; Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, General Surgery; Med Coll Of Ohio Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- MEDICAL COLLEGE OF OHIO HOSPITAL
Dr. Lawrence M Spetka MD's Practice location
Dr. Lawrence M Spetka MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spetka
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Dr. Srinivasachari Tatadesika Chakravarthi MD601 Mulholland St Bay City MI 48708
- Dr. Michael A Healy M.D.2222 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Dr. Azedine Medhkour M.D.3000 Arlington Avenue Toledo OH 43614
- Dr. Kevin Arash Reinard M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Jason L Schroeder MD300 W Wallace St Findlay OH 45840
- Dr. Leo Jp Clark M.D.2222 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608