Dr. Aarti Raheja MD
Pediatrician4900a Jackson Rd Ann Arbor MI, 48103
Dr. Aarti Raheja, MD is one of the top rated doctors in the United States. She specializes in pediatrics and currently sees patients in Ann arbor, Michigan. Dr. Raheja holds a medical degree from Wayne ...
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 2003
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Aarti Raheja MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48103Get Direction
ANN ARBOR, MI 48103Get Direction
Dr. Aarti Raheja MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raheja
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Dr. Brenda J. Kitchen MD1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor Michigan 48109
- Dr. Thomas P Shanley MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Brian Paul Fedoronko M.D.24 FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT DR ANN ARBOR MI 48105
- Dr. Lysa Marleen Aemmer MD24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Esther Young-ae Yoon MD1051 N CANTON CENTER RD CANTON MI 48187
- Dr. Linda Marie Balogh MD1051 North Canton Center Rd Canton MI 48187