Dr. Daria Alongi PSYD
Psychologist | Clinical170 OFFICE PARK WAY PITTSFORD NY, 14534
Dr. Daria Alongi is a psychologist practicing in PITTSFORD, NY. Dr. Alongi specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Alongi evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Alongi because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Daria Alongi PSYD's Practice location
PITTSFORD, NY 14534Get Direction
Dr. Daria Alongi PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alongi
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- Amarjeet Purewal597 Concord Drive Webster New York 14597
- Dr. Laurie Ann Lash PH.D.130 Allens Creek Rd Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Marcy A. Bush PHD95 Allens Creek Rd Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Kerry Gordon PH.D.120 Allens Creek Rd Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Howard E. Markus PH.D.900 Westfall Rd Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Jeffrey C Levenkron PHD500 HELENDALE RD ROCHESTER NY 14609