Dr. Niloofar Khalesseh DDS
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry107 S. 1st St. Suite A Garland TX, 75040
Dr. Niloo is a board certified pediatric dentist with more than 15 years of clinical experience in dentistry, 10 of which has been limited to treating infants, toddlers, adolescents and teens. Dr. Niloo ...
Education and Training
Tufts School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts MSc 2011
Mashhad Dental School DDS 2003
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 2012
- Pulpotomies And Pulpectomies
- Stainless Steel Crowns (ssc)
- Restorative And Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth Trauma Treatments
- General Anesthesia And Sedation Dentistry
- Sealants & Fluoride Treatments
- Cleaning And Check-ups
- Cleaning & Prevention
- Cone Beam 3-d Dental Imaging
- Intra Oral Photography
- Member American Board of Pediatric Dentistry 2012
- Member American Association of Pediatric Dentists 2008
- Member American Dental Association 2008
Experience & Accolades
- Pediatric Dentist2014Fusion Orthodontics and Children's Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentist2012Optima Dentistry at Garland
Dr. Niloofar Khalesseh DDS's Practice location
Garland, TX 75040Get Direction
Metairie, LA 70001Get Direction
Dr. Niloofar Khalesseh DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khalesseh
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Reena Kuba DDS,MS8870 N MacArthur Blvd Irving TX 75063
- Dr. Abraham Itty D.M.D3302 GASTON AVE DALLAS TX 75246
- Diane L Lide D.D.S.4500 Hillcrest Rd Frisco TX 75035
- Dr. Carolyn Kerins DDS,PHD3302 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Erik Kern Harrington DDS6725 HILLCREST AVE STE B DALLAS TX 75205
- Dr. Brian Hatch D.M.D15950 Eldorado Pkwy Frisco TX 75035