Dr. Kenneth Francis Spaulding MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine29525 Canwood St Suite 214 Agoura Hills CA, 91301
Dr. Spaulding grew up in Long Island, New York and attended Manhattan College and New York University School of Medicine, completing his education in 1972. He undertook his pediatric internship and residency ...
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1972
New York University School of Medicine 1972
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Children'S Hosp Of L A, Pediatrics
- Chldns Hospital 1975
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Kenneth Francis Spaulding MD's Practice location
Agoura Hills, CA 91301Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Francis Spaulding MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spaulding
- What Are the Different Essential Nutrients for Women?
The nutritional requirements of women differ from the nutritional needs of men. Moreover, these requirements change depending on what stage the body is in, like during pregnancy, if a woman is breastfeeding, menstruation, and menopause. The second the female body undergoes puberty, the essential...
- What Are the Different Types of Allergy Tests?
Millions of people in United States are affected by different types of allergies. Knowing what causes or triggers an allergic response is important in extending an appropriate and effective treatment for the allergy. With the development of technologies, a number of new medical tests have been...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- What Is Gestational Diabetes?
Gestational diabetes is one of the biggest fears of a pregnant woman. There are chances of birth defects among children who are born to mothers with untreated gestational diabetes.So the question is, 'Can you have a healthy baby though you have gestational diabetes?'The answer is yes. You can have a...
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Scott Calig M.D.23101 Sherman Pl West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Jay B Madhure M.D.11550 Indian Hills Rd Mission Hills CA 91345
- Dr. Andrew D. Krasnoff M.D.5400 Balboa Blvd Encino CA 91316
- Dr. Gladys hope Dadivas Yerro MD14555 Hamlin St Van Nuys CA 91411
- Dr. Maria Fain-karpus M.D.20251 Ventura Blvd. Woodland Hills CA 91364
- Dr. Joshua Scott M.D.13500 Van Nuys Blvd Pacoima CA 91331