Dr. Helmuth Jones is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Paradise, CA. Dr. Jones specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Jones tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1980
Oregon Health And Science University School of Medicine,Portland, Or, United States 1980
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine 1980
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Trigger Finger
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Broken Ankle
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Anesthesiology
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Program
Dr. Helmuth G Jones M.D.'s Practice location
Paradise, CA 95969Get Direction
PARADISE, CA 95969Get Direction
Dr. Helmuth G Jones M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials.When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- Dr. Stephen Gilbert Morris MD1600 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Kirk Fredrick Granlund MD1600 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. David Michael Castro MD1600 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Brock Cummings MD6283 Clark Rd Paradise CA 95969
- Dr. Bill Parker Watson MD1600 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Charles E Wilhite MD111 Raley Blvd Chico CA 95928