Eklea Cakuli DDS
Dentist | General Practice7 Bond Street 1D Great Neck NY, 11021
Dr. Cakuli strives to make every patient visit comfortable and worry free. She uses special techniques to minimize dental anxiety and leads patients to make informed decisions about their treatment. Her ...
Education and Training
Columbia University College of Dental Medicine D.D.S. 2008
Saint Johns University of New York B.S. in Biology 2004
- Patients Choice Awards 2012-15 Patients Choice
- WorldWide Registry Recognition WorldWide
- Whitening - Including Zoom!
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Root Canal Treatment
- Tmj Treatments
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member New York State Dental Association
- Professional Member Nassau County Dental Association
Eklea Cakuli DDS's Practice location
Great Neck, NY 11021Get Direction
Farmingdale, NY 11735Get Direction
FLORAL PARK, NY 11001Get Direction
Eklea Cakuli DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cakuli
- D. c.
Very happy patient.
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS2533 86 STREET BROOKLYN NY 11214
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Clifford E. Degel DDS32-17 Broadway Astoria New York 11106
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Joseph Salim DMD433 East 56th Street New York NY 10022