Archana Rajdev, MD
Cardiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1406 6th Ave N Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Dr. Archana Rajdev is an Electrophysiologist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Rajdev specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Rajdev also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology (Internal Medicine)
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Archana Rajdev, MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
SAINT CLOUD, MN 56303Get Direction
Archana Rajdev, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rajdev
- What Causes Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the most common causes of death due to cardiac diseases. Sudden cardiac arrest refers to the sudden loss of heart function, resulting in death. It is different from a heart attack in that the latter is caused by a blockage in one of the vessels that supplies the walls...
- What to Know Before Taking Triamterene-Hydrochlorothiazide
What is triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide?Triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide is a water pill or diuretic used for the treatment of edema (fluid retention) and high blood pressure. This medication is usually prescribed to patients who have low amounts of potassium in the body or individuals who are at an...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?
Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?Atrial fibrillation is known as one of the most dangerous conditions of the heart. The infection can easily lead to stroke if you are not careful. It causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers, especially the atria. It alters the electrical...
- What is the Impact of High Blood Pressure?
What is High Blood Pressure?High blood pressure is a condition whereby an individual’s blood vessels become strained due to high pressure by the blood flowing in them. It’s a dangerous condition not because it has any negative side-effects on its own but because of the potential health problems...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Keith G Lurie MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- David G Benditt MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Julia Vladimironva Montgomery MD1200 SIXTH AVE N ST CLOUD MN 56303
- Mevan Nandaka Wijetunga MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Brian Matthew Stegman MD1200 SIXTH AVE N ST CLOUD MN 56303
- Dr. Ann Dunnigan MD1200 6th Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303