Dr. Charles R Pribyl M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery201 Cedar St Se Suite 6600 Albuquerque NM, 87106
Dr. Charles Pribyl is a hand surgeon practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Pribyl specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1980
Tulane University School of Medicine 1980
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- In vitro biomechanical evaluation of the double loop suture for flexor tendon repair.
- Anomalous hand muscle found in the Guyon's canal at exploration for ulnar artery thrombosis. A case report.
- Toxic gas exposures in ice arenas.
- Effectiveness of the chevron arthrodesis in small joints of the hand.
- Use of the medial intermuscular septum as a fascial sling during anterior transposition of the ulnar nerve.
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- Tulane Univ Hosp & Clis, Orthopedic Surgery; Kttc Med Ctr Keesler, General Surgery
- Kttc Med Center Keesler
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
Dr. Charles R Pribyl M.D.'s Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87106Get Direction
Dr. Charles R Pribyl M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pribyl
- What Is Cholecystitis?
What is cholecystitis?Cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder, which is a pear-shaped organ situated under the liver. The gallbladder serves as the storage organ for bile until it is needed for the digestion of fatty foods in the duodenum or the first segment of the small...
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- Aquatic Therapy for Arthritis
Arthritis is causes pain in an individual's joints. This pain is often aggravated by movement or activity. Therefore, some people with arthritis don’t want to move or exercise when they have arthritis or joint pain. It is understandable that movement and exercise could intensify the pain brought...
- Living with Gout
Due to excessive uric acid in the blood, the solution solidifies and creates crystals in the joints, leading to gout. The condition is characterized by sudden pain in the joints, as well as swelling and stiffness of the affected joints. The most common symptom is a sharp pain that occurs in your big...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Tahseen A Cheema MD2nd Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. David A Bernstein M.D.201 Cedar St Se Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Moheb Moneim MD2nd Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Miguel Lorenzo Gallegos M.D.8004 Constitution Pl Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Neil T Chen MD3830 Masthead Street Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Letitia Bianca Lansing MD1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131