Dr. Amy Zucker is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Jenkintown, PA. Dr. Zucker cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1982
Temple University School of Medicine 1982
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Philadelphia Super Doctors 2012
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's Hospital Program
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Amy Zucker M.D.'s Practice location
Jenkintown, PA 19046Get Direction
Dr. Amy Zucker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Cowboy American Ninja Warrior Bears All in Sharing Wife's Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis
Anyone who follows the American Ninja Warrior series is familiar with one of the favorites, ‘Cowboy Ninja’ Lance Pekus. This is his sixth season on the show.The TV competition is a spinoff of the Japanese Ninja Warrior show, Sasuke, which no longer airs.Lance stands out from the other contenders...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Lindsay Redican Tellefsen Other1648 HUNTINGDON PIKE MEADOWBROOK PA 19046
- Dr. Alison Polk williams Labadie M.D.1648 HUNTINGDON PIKE JENKINTOWN PA 19046
- Dr. Marjorie Curtis-cohen M.D.1648 HUNTINGDON PIKE MEADOWBROOK PA 19046
- Dr. Bernice G Duesler MD1648 HUNTINGDON PIKE MEADOWBROOK PA 19046
- Debra Cipriani MD1648 HUNTINGDON PIKE JENKINTOWN PA 19046