Dr. Eric O'connell is a Chiropractor practicing in Bristol, NH. Dr. O'connell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. O'connell seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Palmer College of Chiropractic D.C. 2011
Springfield College B.S. Applied Exercise Science 2006
Champlain College A.S .Liberal arts 2002
Dr. Eric O'connell D.C.'s Expert Contributions
Hi, Thank you for contacting me. I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing some discomfort and am happy to help in any way I can. There are a number of issues which can cause the pain you are experiencing. Generally, I would suggest starting with basic stretching or have someone rub the area similar to getting a massage. You can also try applying a combination of ice and heat for no longer than 10 minutes at a time. If these don’t help, I would have to recommend you seek further medical treatment. I see you are 16 so you should definitely discuss this issue with a parent/guardian before making any appointments. I hope you feel better soon! Yours in health, Eric O’Connell, DC, CCSP®, CSCS READ MORE
Currently, there is no evidence to support the use of chiropractic treatment for the treatment of ADHD. However, one of the effects some patients report is being calmer or a reduction of stress. This may be of benefit for a child with ADHD but is certainly not a treatment of the condition. READ MORE
- Chiropractic Care
- Physical Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Sports Injuries
- Decompression Therapy
- Kinesio Taping
- Electric Stimulation
- Work Injuries
- Board CertifiedCertified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Board CertifiedAmerican Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- Professional MemberThe International Federation of Sports Chiropractic
- Professional MemberAmerican Chiropractic Association
- Professional MemberNew Hampshire Chiropractic Association
- Rhode Island Spine CenterChiropractic
- Eastman Institute for Oral Health, Rochester, NY
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Rhode Island Spine CenterChiropractic
- Veteran Smile DayFree Smile DayVolunteering at Children's schools
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Any place with my family.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending time with my husband and children; creating memories with them.
Dr. Eric O'connell D.C.'s Practice location
Bristol, NH 03222Get Direction
MANCHESTER, NH 03104Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eric O'connell D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eric O'connell D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'connell
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Dr. Won S. Yoo D.C.281 13th Street Oakland CA 94612
- Dr. Christana Jean Degange D.C.7A Grange Road Tilton NH 03276
- Dr. Andrea T Procita D.C.345 Nh Route 104 New Hampton NH 03256
- Dr. Valerie Lunnon DC2990 Mission Blvd # 101 San Diego CA 92109
- Dr. Graham D Moneysmith D.C.1704 E Locust St Davenport IA 52803
- Dr. Karla Noelle Greene D.C.72 Yeaton Rd Plymouth NH 03264