Scott David Newlin D.M.D.,M.S.,P.C
Endodontist | Endodontics303 Jungermann Rd Suite B Saint Peters MO, 63376
Dr. Scott Newlin is an endodonist practicing in Saint Peters, MO. Dr. Newlin is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Scott David Newlin D.M.D.,M.S.,P.C's Practice location
Saint Peters, MO 63376Get Direction
Scott David Newlin D.M.D.,M.S.,P.C's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Newlin
- Cystic Fibrosis Stories: Stronger Because of their Scars
Scars are a fact of life for those suffering from Cystic Fibrosis (CF). From ports to transplants and pacemakers, most people with CF have at least one scar. Not to mention, the dark circles under their eyes from exhaustion and fatigue. Living with CF is tough; it can be draining both mentally and...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder wherein the immune system attacks the body’s own healthy tissues and organs. The disease leads to high levels of inflammation, which can negatively affect nearly every organ of the body such as the lungs, brain, joints, skin, heart, kidneys, as...
- Disputes Between Nurses and Hospitals Intensify as the Shortage of Nursing Staff Escalates
For the last several months, there has been an increasing shortage of nursing staff in many locations around the world. The United Kingdom was one of the first regions to deal with this predicament, as a significant number of veteran nursing personnel have been quitting the trade in droves....
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Teen with Autism Chosen to Sing at Carnegie Hall
Singing at Carnegie Hall is a massive accomplishment for any musician, but Ting Perlis could be especially proud of the feat as she is one of the few people with autism to be invited to sing at the prestigious performance center. However, she needed monetary assistance to make it there, and called...
- Dr. Richard Thomas Orrick DMD, MSD522 N New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. David L Vreeland DDS,MS14397 Manchester Rd Ballwin MO 63011
- Mark S Berg DDS443 N New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. James Carnell Morrison DMD12647 Olive Blvd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Mr. Gilbert J Cyr DDS10777 Sunset Office Dr Saint Louis MO 63127
- Dr. Courtney Beth Kanive D.M.D., M.S.1006 Schroeder Creek Blvd. Wentzville MO 63385