Dr. Preet Paul Singh MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology619 19th St S Birmingham AL, 35249
Dr. Preet Singh is an oncologist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Singh specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Singh manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Do gender-based disparities in authorship also exist in cancer palliative care? A 15-year survey of the cancer palliative care literature.
- The prevalence of anxiety and depression in adults with implantable cardioverter defibrillators: a systematic review.
- YouTube for information on rheumatoid arthritis--a wakeup call?
- Statins and risk reduction in hepatocellular carcinoma: fact or fiction?
- Metformin and risk of hepatocellular carcinoma: are statins the missing link?
- Reply: To PMID 23063971.
- Hepatocellular cancer risk in diabetes: not all diabetics are the same.
- Statin a day keeps cancer at bay.
- Statins for prevention of hepatocellular cancer: one step closer?
- Gallbladder cancer-associated thrombotic microangiopathy.
- Secondary Hemophagocytic Syndrome Associated with Richter's Transformation in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
- Statins - the Holy Grail for cancer?
- Premorbid Obesity and Mortality in Patients With Pancreatic Cancer: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Biological agents in gastrointestinal cancers: adverse effects and their management.
Dr. Preet Paul Singh MD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35249Get Direction
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, IL 62702Get Direction
Dr. Preet Paul Singh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singh
- Prostate Cancer: What Are the Symptoms If It Is Not Asymptomatic?
Prostate cancer tends to affect only men. The incidence of prostate cancer is on the increase and tends to be more common in the western world. The causes of prostate cancer are poorly understood. However, risks factors include a positive family history, environmental and dietary factors. The...
- Is Leukemia Painful?
Leukemia is considered to be a cancer of the blood cells and bone marrow, as the abnormality causes an increase in the growth of blood cells, particularly the white blood cells, which in time can over power the normal healthy blood cells. This leads to the manifestations of different signs and...
- Holistic Treatments for Lung Cancer
Lung CancerThere are two main groups of primary lung cancer: small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). These two main groups are based on the way the tumors grow and spread. Lung cancer has the highest rate of death of all cancers in the US. The main causes of lung cancer...
- Advancements in Lymphedema Surgery After Breast Cancer
Until now, many were relatively unaware that it is possible to treat severe cases of lymphedema with surgery, and the results are shown to be quite effective.What is lymphedema?Lymphedema is a chronic condition that is characterized by discomfort that results from lymph fluid collecting around where...
- New Imaging Could Predict Whether Breast Cancer Will Spread
When it comes to the treatment of any type of cancer, the earlier the disease is caught and diagnosed, the better chance of success treatment has. Medical providers have worked to develop strategies for catching breast cancer at an early stage over the recent years. Women who may be more prone to...
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Leukemia
Leukemia is defined as the cancer of blood or bone marrow which is responsible for the production of blood cells. A person who has leukemia generally suffers from an abnormal production of blood cells, especially leukocytes, also known as white blood cells, that are responsible for protecting the...
- William P. Vaughan1900 University Boulevard Birmingham Alabama 35294
- Dr. Uma Madhav Borate M.D.1530 3rd Avenue South Birmingham AL 35294
- Dr. Rudolph M Navari M.D.2000 6TH AVE S BIRMINGHAM AL 35233
- Dr. Elizabeth A Lowenthal D.O.1024 1st St N Alabaster AL 35007
- Dr. Laura Christopher Bunch M.D.4500 MONTEVALLO RD IRONDALE AL 35210
- Dr. Michael M. Garcia M.D.832 Princeton Ave Sw Birmingham AL 35211