Dr. Frederick Karrer is a transplant surgeon practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Karrer specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Karrer performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Karrer works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
Education and Training
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1979
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Pediatric Surgery
- Birth Defects
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Umbilical Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern University/Children's Memorial Hospital Program 1980
Dr. Frederick Karrer MD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Frederick Karrer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Karrer
- COPD: Taking Steroids and Antibiotics
How can steroids improve my symptoms?Steroids make your breathing easier if you have COPD. Physiologically, steroids try to reduce the swelling of the airways. Mucus production is also decreased with the use of steroids according to some studies. The dosage and length of course of steroid...
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- What is Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction?
Today's market is full of medicines available to control sexual activities. Most of the techniques are available to enhance the sexual interest among the people of all different age groups and help in performing sexual activities. Every day, the market gets buzzed with new form of sexual devices,...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- How Are the Treatment Options for Leukemia Managed?
Leukemia is a group of different cancers of the blood. Unlike other types of cancers, leukemia has the unique feature of not having a detectable tumor or malignant mass, which is typical of other types of cancer. In leukemia, the cancer cells are found in the blood and bone marrow. The abnormally...
- How can I Reduce the Risk of COPD?
Chronic pulmonary obstructive disease, or COPD, is a serious lung condition and is one of the leading causes of death in the country. It affects millions of people, while many of them remain undiagnosed. This disease can be preventable. Understanding the causes and risks associated with this...
- Dr. Giridhar Vedula MD2535 S Downing St Denver CO 80210
- Dr. Trevor Lee Nydam MD Denver CO 80262
- Dr. Michael Wachs MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Min Chong Yoo MD2535 S DOWNING ST DENVER CO 80210
- Dr. Akshay Pratap Chauhan MD12605 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO 80045
- Dr. Igal Kam MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045