Dr. Brad Davis is a pathologist practicing in Duluth, MN. Dr. Davis is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Davis can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Davis may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1990
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Hematology-Pathology; Madigan Army Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Tripler Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Madigan Army Med Center
Brad Jacob Davis's Practice location
Duluth, MN 55805Get Direction
Brad Jacob Davis's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Bruce William Henke Other400 E 3rd St Duluth MN 55805
- Dr. Chris Howard Jokinen MD400 East 3rd Street Duluth MN 55805
- Dr. Benjamin R Koch M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. David Jon Blomberg MD1314 S Ridge Rd Duluth MN 55804
- Dr. Krista U Warren MD915 E 1st St Duluth MN 55805
- David Kent Carter Other400 E 3rd St Duluth MN 55805