I received my doctorate from DePaul University in Chicago in 1982, specializing in Child Clinical Psychology and completed my internship at Convalescent Hospital for Children in Rochester, New York. During ...
Education and Training
DePaul University PhD 1982
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of New Jersey
Dr. Sharon H Press PHD's Practice location
PRINCETON, NJ 08542 Get Direction
Princeton, NJ 08542 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sharon H Press PHD | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sharon H Press PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Margo L. Hurewitz PSYD. 20 Nassau St Princeton NJ 08542
- Dr. Gina A Buck PH.D. 10 Schalks Crossing Rd Plainsboro NJ 08536
- Dr. Hue-sun Ahn PH.D. 145 Witherspoon Street Princeton NJ 08540
- Dr. Ronit Yael Levy PSY.D. 4 Terry Drive Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. Daniel P. Davis PH.D. 100 American Metro Blvd Trenton NJ 08619
- Dr. Sandra M Feldman PHD 9 Calvin Place Metuchen NJ 08840