Mrs. Sarada Alla MD
Family Practitioner1754 w golf rd mt prospects il, 60013
Dr. Sarada Alla is a family practitioner practicing in mt prospects, il. Dr. Alla specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Alla possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Gunter Medical College
Professional Society Memberships
- Illinois State Medical Society, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her staff, her family, and above all, God.
Mrs. Sarada Alla MD's Practice location
mt prospects, il 60013Get Direction
CARPENTERSVILLE, IL 60110Get Direction
Mrs. Sarada Alla MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alla
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Managing High Fever In Children
Most of the time, a fever doesn’t indicate a serious problem. However, it can be alarming and frightening if a child’s body temperature increases dramatically. Oftentimes, fever is the body’s way of fighting infections. Although not all fevers need treatment, a high fever can make children...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Dr. Samantha Starrett Robinson M.D.2050 Pfingsten Rd Glenview IL 60026
- Dr. Audisho Khoshaba M.D.241 Professional Building Golf Mill Center Niles Il 60714
- Dr. Irma Estacio Maravilla M.D.5645 W. ADDISON STREET CHICAGO IL 60634
- Dr. Josie Leigh Tenore M.D.806 CENTRAL AVE HIGHLAND PARK IL 60035
- Mrs. Elena Edwards MD3295 N ARLINGTON HEIGHTS RD STE 102 ARLINGTON HEIGHTS IL 60004
- Dr. Ramona Zak MD8307 W LAWRENCE AVE NORRIDGE IL 60706