Dr. Eric J Korbach MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease401 Phalen Blvd Mail Stop 41102d Saint Paul MN, 55101
I went to college at St Johns University. I then attended medical school at Creighton University. I did my resdiency at HCMC. Then my fellowship was at the University of Minnesota. I married my wife w ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hennepin Co Med Center
- Hennepin County Medical Center 2001
- Pulmonary/Critical Care: University of Minnesota 2004
Dr. Eric J Korbach MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55101Get Direction
Dr. Eric J Korbach MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Korbach
- How Cystic Fibrosis Progresses in Patients
CF is an inherited disease that progresses throughout a patient’s life. Progression can occur when the thick and sticky mucus that accumulates within the body triggers inflammation and scarring in multiple different organs, thus leading to permanent damage. Unfortunately, many CF symptoms and...
- Pink Puffer and Blue Bloater: What Are They?
No, they are not names of mythical characters from a fantasy novel. Far from it, really! As charming as their names sound, "pink puffer" is not the furry little pink creature that you are tempted to imagine nor is the "blue bloater" a big and friendly blue giant. What do these terms mean exactly?To...
- Diagnosing Pneumonia
Pneumonia is a serious lung infection that can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. It is a common disease, especially among the elderly and bed-ridden patients. Although it is quite serious, it can be easily treated....
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- Dr. Craig Alan Henke M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Anuja Sharma M.D.255 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Melissa B King-biggs MD401 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Felix Daniel Zamora M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. James Richard Flink MD255 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Rade Tomic MD516 Delaware Street Se, Clinic 6a Minneapolis MN 55455