Dr. Rebecca Mckinney is an audiologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Mckinney evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Mckinney takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Rebecca Jean Mckinney AU.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92161Get Direction
TUCSON, AZ 85741Get Direction
Rebecca Jean Mckinney AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- All About Skin Abrasions
What is an abrasion?An abrasion is an open wound caused by the skin coming into contact with a rough surface, rubbing away the upper epidermal layer of the skin. The parts of the body that are more prone to abrasions are thin-skinned bony areas, such as the elbows, knees, ankles, shins, and upper...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- What Are the Best Exercises and Diets For Weight Loss?
Needless to say, a healthy diet and regular exercise is a must for any weight loss program. Many people focus on strict diet to lose weight while others concentrate on strenuous exercise to drop the extra pounds. But most depend on reducing the calorie intake and regularly working out to shed the...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mrs. Lynne Michelle Baum M.A., CCC-A354 Santa Fe Drive Encinitas CA 92024
- Kristy Lynn Baldwin2929 Health Center Dr San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Linda A. Oliver AU.D.3636 4th Ave 220 San Diego CA 92103
- Pierre D Lacazotte A.U.600 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355
- Mr. Kevin Scott Mochizuki PH.D. D.ABNM7510 Clairemont Mesa Blvd San Diego CA 92111
- Erin J Powers AUD4405 Vandever Ave San Diego CA 92120