Dr. Wilfred S Pawlak DDS
Dentist | General Practice42 Portsmouth Ave. #A Exeter NH, 03833
Dr. Wilfred S. Pawlak is a General Dentist serving the Exeter area for more than 40 years. Dr. Pawlak is experienced in Dentures and Partials, Occlusal Adjustments and Biteguards and Nitrous Oxide Sedation. ...
Education and Training
University of Wisconsin B.S. 1962
Marquette University Dental School D.D.S. 1966
- Top Dentist 2012New Hampshire Magazine
- General Dentistry
- Crowns And Bridges
- Root Canals And Extractions
- Restoration Of Implants
- Dentures And Partials
- Occlusal Adjustments And Biteguards
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation
- Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Veneers
- Digital Radiography
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberNew Hampshire American Dental Association
Dr. Wilfred S Pawlak DDS's Practice location
Dr. Wilfred S Pawlak DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pawlak
- Donna s.
Love Dr. Pawlak! The best dentist ever!.
- Kathi p.
Dr. Pawlak is wonderful. The hygenist Claire is thorough and puts me at ease..
- Tory c.
He's been great, helpful, pleasant, and knowledable..
Great atmosphere and quality service..
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr. Michael St.germain DMD42 Portsmouth Ave. Exeter NH 03833
- Dr. David L Patten D.D.S.10 Main Street Hampstead NH 03841
- Dr. Peter Albert Thomas D.M.D.2 Dearborn Ave Hampton NH 03842
- Dr. Ilyoss Gulyamov D.M.D.139 Endicott St Danvers MA 01923
- Dr. Steven St.germain D.D.S.5 E Main St Merrimac MA 01860
- Kirankumar Tamminidi D.M.D4017 N Prince St Clovis NM 88101