Dr. Victor Grazi is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Grazi specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Grazi can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Grazi can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1984
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Victor M Grazi M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10128Get Direction
Dr. Victor M Grazi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- Endometriosis: Signs and Symptoms
What is Endometriosis?Endometriosis is a chronic medical condition affecting young women at a reproductive age. It is a very painful condition, which usually ends with menopause. Endometriosis does not occur before puberty.Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Staged?
Cervical cancer affects the cervix, which connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus, while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- Dr. Daniel Barraez-Masroua MD43 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Louis P. Gagliardi2020 Western Avenue Albany New York 12203
- Eileen E. Joyce1365 Washington Ave. Albany New York 12206
- Dr. Tirsit Shiferaw Asfaw M.D.560 First Avenue New York NY 10010
- Dr. Tabitha Ann Cole MD43 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Elizabeth A Poynor MD1050 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10028