Dr. Navaneet Chailerborisuth is an ophthalmologist practicing in Rock Island, IL. Dr. Chailerborisuth specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Chailerborisuth can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Chailerborisuth can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1994
- Eye Problems, Glaucoma, Refractive Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Tufts Medical Center 1995
- EVANSTON HOSPITAL
- Northwestern Univ MC, Glaucoma 1998
Dr. Navaneet S Chailerborisuth MD, PHD's Practice location
Rock Island, IL 61201Get Direction
Dr. Navaneet S Chailerborisuth MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- Lasik Eye Surgery for Astigmatism
Astigmatism is one of the most common eye disorders affecting huge swaths of the population where the skewed curvature of the corneal surface creates blurred images of near and distant objects. In the normal course, astigmatism goes hand in hand with varying degrees of nearsightedness (myopia) and...
- What Causes Cataracts, and What Can Be Done to Fix Them?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is deemed to be cataract. This is the leading cause of vision loss in people over the age of 40, and cataracts are responsible for the majority of blindness across the globe. Over 22 million Americans over the age of 40 are currently affected by...
- Are Colored Contact Lenses Safe?
Contact lenses are popular for its two most important characteristics: flexibility and convenience. Based on their usage, contact lenses are categorized into two types: vision correcting lenses, and decorative lenses. Decorative lenses are used to improve the look of the eyes. Generally, these...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Lisa Brothers Arbisser M.D.777 Tanglefoot Ln Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Michael Joseph Howcroft MD777 Tanglefoot Ln Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Peter D Fries MD777 Tanglefoot Ln Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Amir Israel Arbisser MD777 Tanglefoot Ln Bettendorf IA 52722
- Mr. Chiradej Napawan M.D.855 Illini Dr Silvis IL 61282
- Dr. Earl G Gloeckner M.D.1420 7th St Moline IL 61265