Dr. Desmond Erasmus MD
Neurosurgeon39039 Paseo Padre Parkway #207 Fremont CA, 94538
Dr. Desmond Erasmus practices Neurological Surgery in Fremont, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Erasmus prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Christian Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India 1967
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
Dr. Desmond Erasmus MD's Practice location
Fremont, CA 94538Get Direction
Fremont, CA 94538Get Direction
Dr. Desmond Erasmus MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Erasmus
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Patrick Pezeshkian1150 Veterans Blvd Redwood City California 94063
- Dr. Ronnie I. Mimran MD20055 LAKE CHABOT RD CASTRO VALLEY CA 94546
- Dr. Stanley A. Shatsky MD123 Di Salvo Avenue San Jose California 95128
- Dr. Nguyen Trong Do D.O.2301 CAMINO RAMON STE 140 SAN RAMON CA 94583
- Dr. Gordon Li M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Jaimie Henderson Other300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305