Dr. Matthew D. Weiss MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine541 Main St Suite 400 South Weymouth MA, 02190
Dr. Matthew Weiss practices Sleep Medicine in South Weymouth, MA. Dr. Weiss studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Dr. Matthew D. Weiss MD's Practice location
South Weymouth, MA 02190Get Direction
SOUTH WEYMOUTH, MA 02190Get Direction
Dr. Matthew D. Weiss MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weiss
- Vietnam Vet Discusses His Mental and Physical Struggles, Including Sleep Apnea
It’s hard to imagine being 17 years old and joining the Navy Reserves in the middle of a war. However, that’s exactly what Everett Cook did. Cook had been delivering telegrams for Western Union after school to pay off his first car when he signed-up for the reserves. This decision has led Cook...
- Natural Remedies for Insomnia
What is insomnia?In today's busy world, there are some people who regard sleep as a luxury rather than a necessity. They do not seem to have any issues to spend more hours at work in addition to other activities. Due to heavy workload and other activities, there would be lesser time for a physical...
- Can My Sleeping Habits Influence the Development of Migraines?
Our grandmothers and parents used to insist on a sound sleep of 8 hours in the night. But with the changed lifestyle, use of computers, mobile phones and technology increasingly being used, our sleeping patterns and the duration has changed drastically.Many of the younger generation have opted for...
- Brain-Dead California Girl Might be Declared “Undead” 3 Years from “Passing”
In December 2013, Jahi McMath, a 13-year-old girl from Northern California had a routine tonsillectomy in order to treat her sleep apnea. The surgery went awry and ended up causing her massive bleeding and an attack of arrhythmia, resulting in a cardiac arrest. The diagnosis read that Jahi had...
- Melatonin Health Benefits and Uses
What is melatonin?In order to synchronize one's biological clock (wake-sleep cycle), the hormone melatonin has to be discharged. This customary wake-sleep cycle is about 8 hours of sleep for most people and 16 hours of wakefulness. In the United States, melatonin can be given as an over-the-counter...
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Dr. John Dobrowski M.D.243 Charles Street Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Suzanne Bertisch M.D., M.P.H.330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Eric James Heckman M.D.185 Pilgrim Road Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Ting-hsu Chen MD1400 VFW PKWY BOSTON MA 02132
- Miss Aruna S Rao M.D.1493 Cambridge St Cambridge MA 02139
- Dr. Salma Batool-anwar MBBS, MPH1153 Centre Street Jamaica Plain MA 02130