Dr. Pankaj Mehta practices Sleep Medicine in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Mehta studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Dr. Pankaj Mehta MD's Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
WATERLOO, IA 50702Get Direction
Dr. Pankaj Mehta MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Study Reveals that Many Police Officers Suffer from Sleep Apnea
Although police officers work multiple shifts, they can still be affected by sleep apnea and other sleep disorders, which can take a negative toll on their health.Sleep apnea can pose a risk not only to police officers but to the people they protect in their community. A recent study has shown that...
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- Lifestyle Tips for People with Sleep Apnea
People with sleep apnea disorder may not be aware of the problem at all. In most cases, they think they are getting good sleep but are then tired throughout the day. Here are a few ways to help change lifestyle habits to cope with sleep apnea.Lose weightHaving a poor night of sleep induces higher...
- What are the Causes of Sleep Deprivation?
If you are still feeling drowsy after a full nights sleep, you may have a sleeping disorder. The amount of sleep one requires may differ depending on the individual. Most adults require up to nine hours of sleep a day. Some may require as less as five hours, while there are some who will feel fresh...
- What is Sleep Apnea?
This is a sleep disorder which remains undiagnosed in most cases. In this disorder, a person’s breathing stops or gets interrupted during sleep, affecting the oxygen distribution to different organs. People affected by sleep apnea often stop sleeping briefly during the night.Two types of sleep...
- How Is Restless Legs Syndrome Diagnosed?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) will interfere with your sleep patterns. Therefore, it can be regarded as a sleep disorder. Restless legs syndrome usually affects the legs. However, it can affect your arms, head, and neck. If you have RLS, you might experience unusual leg sensations and involuntary...
- Dr. Dragos N Manta MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Girish Trikha M.D.800 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Ioana G. Amzuta M.D.90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Shahzad Jokhio MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Antonio Culebras M.D.90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Thomas E O'mara MD3874 ROCKWELL RD MARCELLUS NY 13108