Makiko Yamamoto is an acupuncturist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Yamamoto evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Yamamoto treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Makiko Yamamoto L.AC.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55414Get Direction
Makiko Yamamoto L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Mr. Steven Richard Sonmore L. AC., DIPL. AC.7400 Metro Blvd Edina MN 55439
- Dr. Brian Joseph Grosam PHD, TCMD, LAC723 Mainstreet Hopkins MN 55343
- Mrs. Xinrong He L.AC1313 5th St Se Minneapolis MN 55414
- Eileen Yueming Zhuo L.AC.7250 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Christian Frederick Fetsch L.AC., M.S.T.C.M.2457 Lyndale Ave S Minneapolis MN 55405
- Dr. Chad F. Ahmed D.C.6401 NICOLLET AVE RICHFIELD MN 55423