Dr. Bernard Bubanic is a Chiropractor practicing in Canton, OH. Dr. Bubanic specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bubanic seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life University DC 1986
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Team Chiropractic Physician Cleveland Monsters AHL 1992 - 2018
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians
Dr. Bernard P. Bubanic DC DACBSP's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Bernard P. Bubanic DC DACBSP | Chiropractor | Sports Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Bernard P. Bubanic DC DACBSP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Patrick Joseph Mcbrearty DC807 30th St Ne Canton OH 44714
- Dr. George C Shiepis D.C.2756 Cleveland Ave Nw Canton OH 44709
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Haycock D.C.276 Federal Ave Nw Massillon OH 44647
- Dr. Joseph Francis Medina D.C.3611b Whipple Ave Nw Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Edward H Waldo D.C.1317 Terrace Rd Nw North Canton OH 44720
- Dr. R. Scott McMillen DC1155 E Waterloo Rd Akron OH 44306