Dr. Bernard P. Bubanic DC DACBSP
Chiropractor | Sports Physician4082 Fulton Drive NW Canton OH, 44718
Dr. Bernard Bubanic is a Chiropractor practicing in Canton, OH. Dr. Bubanic specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bubanic seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life University DC 1986
American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Team Chiropractic Physician Cleveland Monsters AHL 1991 - Present
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians
Dr. Bernard P. Bubanic DC DACBSP's Practice location
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. George C Shiepis D.C.2756 Cleveland Ave Nw Canton OH 44709
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Haycock D.C.276 Federal Ave Nw Massillon OH 44647
- Patrick Joseph Mcbrearty DC807 30th St Ne Canton OH 44714
- Dr. Joseph Francis Medina D.C.3611b Whipple Ave Nw Canton OH 44718
- Brent Ungar2424 Whipple Avenue Northwest, Suite 100 Canton OH 44708
- Dr. Walter B Null DC4867 Munson St Nw Canton OH 44718