Dr. Bernard Bubanic is a Chiropractor practicing in Canton, OH. Dr. Bubanic specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bubanic seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life University DC 1986
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Team Chiropractic Physician Cleveland Monsters AHL 1992 - 2018
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians
Dr. Bernard P. Bubanic DC DACBSP's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Bernard P. Bubanic DC DACBSP | Chiropractor | Sports Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Bernard P. Bubanic DC DACBSP's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Walter B Null DC4867 Munson St Nw Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Nathan Douglas Sikora D.C.4310 Avondale Ln Nw Canton OH 44708
- Dr. George C Shiepis D.C.2756 Cleveland Ave Nw Canton OH 44709
- Nick George Koinoglou D.C., FIAMA, DIPL AC641 E State St Alliance OH 44601
- Dr. R. Scott McMillen DC1155 E Waterloo Rd Akron OH 44306
- Dr. Edward H Waldo D.C.1317 Terrace Rd Nw North Canton OH 44720